Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day

Hello Again,

Have you ever had someone come up to you and say, "I've got good news and bad news, which do you want first?" If you have, then you know the feeling that knots up in the pit of your stomach. Yes, you are excited about the good, but the weight of the bad over takes you. That's the way I feel about this holiday!

Now, I am a firm believer in the saying, "laughter is the best medicine". And oh the laughing that goes on with a holiday like today. Be honest, we all know that jokes can be funny - when they are played on someone else. And I will confess that I can joke with the best of them at times (just ask my LED Frannie). However, there is another saying that goes through my mind every time I play joke on someone. You have heard it I bet - "What goes around comes around!" Oops there goes the knot in the stomach!

Maybe it would do us all good to remember one of the first rules we ever learned. You know it - "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Just a Thought,
Gayla

P.S. Hope you caught my interview on the Peggy Denny Show today.

No comments: